- Our most powerful streaming media stick —over 80% more powerful than the best-selling Fire TV Stick.
- Launch and control content with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV.
- Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR, HDR-10, HLG, and HDR-10+. Choose from thousands of movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5, Sony LIV, Apple TV and others.
- The official YouTube app is now available on Fire TV. Use your voice to find, launch and play content on YouTube. Simply say “Alexa, open YouTube” or “Alexa, find movie trailers on YouTube”
- Experience thousands of apps, Alexa skills, and millions of websites like Facebook, and Twitter.
- Do more with Alexa—view live camera feeds, check cricket scores, order food, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Amazon Prime Music.
We want you to know
Use the Fire TV Stick 4K to mirror photos, videos or games from your mobile phone to your TV screen. Know more about the usage
To watch movies and TV shows in 4K Ultra HD, you need a compatible Ultra HD TV. All streaming services may not be available in 4K/HDR. Learn more abot compatible devices
Access to Dolby Atmos requires connection to a compatible home audio system. Dolby Atmos is currently supported on select Netflix, Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar titles.
RECOMMENDATION: We recommend using alkaline batteries in your Alexa Voice Remote for a steady performance.
CAUTION: Do not use any other power plug or the USB port on your TV to power your Fire TV Stick. In certain circumstances, it might lead to your device malfunctioning.